Monday, May 24, 2010

A little bit tipsy. . .

My new pattern has me completely frustrated and so . . . .frogged for now. I am happy with the pattern, it's just my execution of it for the samples was displeasing. I know, I know, I should be able to knit my own pattern to my satisfaction but evidently I can't right now. I am probably being way too picky about my own knitting and if it weren't for a pattern, I wouldn't be so critical but since it is, I think it should just be the best representation possible.

This all went down Friday night so I kicked back, had a beer, posted a picture of myself on Facebook that I thought was flattering (NEVER A GOOD IDEA WHEN TIPSY) and watched the Ricky Gervais show. I knew at that time I had to be drunk because Karl P. was starting to make sense to me and I was fascinated by a conversation about insects.

I will be making another stab at knitting my own creation but I need a palette cleanser in the meantime. So I have started a Citron shawl in a lovely lemony color.




Next time . . . I have my revenge on my sock pattern!

No comments:

Post a Comment