Thursday, September 2, 2010

A bit of a knit whore

Long ago it used to be that I would buy yarn and knit one thing at a time, just ONE project at a time. Now I'm monogomous no more. I am a harlot on the needles and am currently working on FIVE projects simlutaneously:

#1 Professor Socks for Cody - Cascade Fixation Blueberry

#2 Lettuce Pullover - Knit Picks Shadow Kettle Dyed Clementine


#3 $5 in Paris - Caron Simply Soft (colors a secret, for sister)


#4 Many pairs of manly fingerless gloves


#5 Mystery project (a surprise for a friend)

Having so many projects going at once really slows down the progress on each but hopefully they won't all take too long.

I've decided to take a mini design break and not release any new patterns until after the new year. That isn't to say that I won't be designing, I just won't be releasing anything until 2011 (gosh that sounds far off). I figured things would be hectic enough this holiday season (and the months leading up to), I didn't need to add undue stress of additional deadlines. I have several things sketched up and it is shaping up to be a big year.

The weather in the great NW has turned chilly and I LOVE it. Time for leaves to turn and the wind to blow and I will love every moment of it. Time to wash and re-block all of my stuff for autumn weather wear. Oh yeah. . . . knitters like it cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment